Perspectus successfully completed a complex renovation to the prestigious Allegheny Country Club in western Pennsylvania.
Perspectus was charged with converting unused 100-year-old Lower Level storage and mechanical space into new club member areas including:
- New Golf Pro Shop and Offices
- New Fitness and Aerobics Areas
- New Wine Room and Wine Cellar
- New Women’s Locker Room
- New Staff Locker Rooms and support areas
- New Elevator connecting all floors of the Clubhouse
- New Golf Bag Storage Room
- New exterior golf event patio and cart staging area
- New energy efficient MEP building infrastructure systems replacing antiquated systems
- New Fitness Entry and Parking area
Perspectus was also contracted by the Club to complete a Master Plan for the entire Clubhouse and site including a New Swimming Pool Complex, Tennis and Paddle Center as well as improved site parking and circulation systems.
In partnership with Landau Building Company, the project received the 2016 MBA Building Excellence Award for Excellence in Craftsmanship – Interior Construction from the Master Builders’ Association of Western Pennsylvania.